Thursday, May 28, 2009

trip to california

We went to California to see Bill's dad and introduce Norrah to her Grandpa and the rest of her Cali family. I was 30 before I made it to CA and this girl was 5 weeks! I was really worried about flying with a baby, but she did amazing. I was worried her ears would pop and it would hurt her, she'd start screaming and I wouldn't be able to stop her, etc... intead she slept almost the entire time! We were able to spend almost a week there and it was great to see everyone. It was so good to see Bill's dad and happy to introduce him to his new grandchild... "lucky number 7" as he calls her (his 7th grandchild). Norrah has come home a bit rotten (understatement!!!) considering she was held the entire time. Needless to say... she loved it! We were in both SuiSun and "the City". Patrick was a great tourguide and took us on a tour of the city 1 day. Another highlight was the InNOut burger we out before we left. Best part though was getting to spend time with everyone (and Ms Elizabeth's cake). We were sad to leave and miss everyone already!!! To see the pictures you have to click on "view all images" (sorry still not very good at this yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment